The Face Behind The Internet’s Most Famous Bum


Viral fame can be a fickle beast, but for the ‘most famous butt on Instagram’ the future is looking bright.
20-year-old fitness fanatic Jen Selter has taken a few moments away from her rigorous training regime to speak to Barcroft TV about her famous derriere.
Selter explains how her figure is all natural, the result of hours sweating in the gym and eating right.

As reported by Complex, Selter highlights that maintaining a low profile is never that easy.
She said:
I’m recognized wherever I am.
I don’t really go to public gyms anymore because it is a whole big scene when I’m there. I don’t like being watched.

A photo posted by Jen Selter (@jenselter) on
But the challenges are well worth the effort.
Selter has earned a host of sponsorship deals since achieving social media notoriety.
The exercise guru has landed deals with Game Plan Nutrition, water company NY20, and is launching her own line of workout gear.

Selter has also gained a celebrity following that left her ecstatic.
Speaking about pop superstar Rihanna being a regular visitor to her page she said:
When I heard Rihanna was following me on Instagram, I was the happiest girl.
I’ve always been a fan since a young girl and it just shows that when talent is following you, you’re doing something right.
The hard work is certainly paying off for this Instagram icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment