J-Lo Reveals How Leonardo DiCaprio Reacted To That James Corden Text


James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke has produced some absolutely classic moments but his prank text to Leonardo DiCaprio from Jennifer Lopez’s phone might have been the funniest yet.
And now J-Lo has revealed how her A-lister pal reacted to the funny text when he found out it was actually from the British comic.
During their Carpool Karaoke fun, Corden grabbed her phone and texted Leo: “Hey baby, I’m kind of feeling like I need to cut loose. Any suggestions? Let me know, J.Lo (you know from The Block).”

A few minutes later, DiCaprio replied saying: “You mean tonight, boo boo? Club wise?”, leaving both Lopez and Corden in absolute stitches. Skip to 12:27 on the video to check it out for yourself.

Apparently, shortly after filming the segment for Corden’s Late Late Show, Lopez got in touch with her Oscar winning actor mate to explain what had happened and that it was all part of a prank during filming for the show.
Now, if I’d just been caught calling someone ‘boo boo’ on TV for all to see, I’d probably be a bit miffed, but good old Leo took the whole thing in good humour – a reminder that he’s one of the coolest dudes in the business.

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, J-Lo said:
I did have to explain it to him. He was a great sport about it. I was like, ‘So hey, this is what had happened! I was with James Corden…’ He’s great. He’s a friend and it was nice. He was totally like, ‘Do whatever you want, I don’t care’.
Fair enough.
Although, it turns out DiCaprio hadn’t actually seen the scene itself at the time, so he might have a different reaction now!

No comments:

Post a Comment