Woman Shuts Down Body Shamers In Best Way possible




A woman has re-trolled online trolls who say women over 200 pounds shouldn’t wear s*xy clothing.
Sara Petty has hit back after she got fed up of reading cruel comments on Twitter from some women telling others what they can and can’t wear, reports The Sun.
So the 19-year-old decided to do something about it and shut down the body shamers in the best way possible.

Sara was shocked to find so many harsh tweets saying plus-sized women shouldn’t wear bikinis…

The blogger told Mic that she fears a backlash on the social media site:
It was kind of scary because I knew I could possibly subject myself to a lot more body shaming and hate.
But I knew there had to be some empowerment in being vulnerable and proving to myself that no one else’s opinion of my weight matters.

There is such a stigma around 200 pounds – as if it’s some magic number that dictates when a woman can or can’t be attractive.

After posting the photos online, Sara did receive a lot of positive feedback:
I’ve gotten my fair share of body shamers and haters and the occasional crude s*xual comment, but the responses have been overwhelmingly positive.
That’s because the majority of people aren’t horrible pricktards.

No comments:

Post a Comment